Friday, October 25, 2013

I'M ON A ROLL (MAYBE)!!!

Hurray!  Another finish!  It feels soooo good to finish up some of these older projects.  I had purchased this fabric quite a while ago and made a quilt which sold in my shop!  I put the rest of it away waiting for just the right pattern!  In the end I chose a simple 3-patch (not sure if that's the correct term, but that's what I call it)!
 

 
This is Bella Butterfly by Michael Miller! Isn't it pretty! It's so soft and sweet.  I may list this in my shop or hang onto it for myself the Dunbar Craft Fair next month! Hope to see some of you local Vancouver quilters there! This craft fair has long been considered to be the best one in Vancouver. I've shared a table there with my SIL for quite a few years and it's always a fun day!
Linking up with Amanda Jean for Finish It Up Friday! 
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little quilt! The fabric works with the pattern superbly. The pattern makes the fabric shine! Great job!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Sometimes simple is best!

    ReplyDelete