Sunday, January 26, 2014

A PRODUCTIVE WEEK!

Yes...I finally feel like I'm making a little progress lately!  I finished up my Posey Road Trip quilt which I blogged about a week or so ago!  I love these prints!  I had originally only bought a mini charm pack and whipped up a mini grannie square quilt! I found a few prints at my LQS a few weeks ago and decided I couldn't pass them by!  Here's my finished sweet little quilt...
 

In keeping with the colours, I decided to keep the quilting a little simpler and used these soft wavy lines I've done a few times before. This little quilt is so soft and squishy!  It's going to be hard to let this one go but I have listed it in my shop! 
 
In other quilty news, I received this great bundle of Hello Petal from the Intrepid Thread in California...
 
 
Julie always has exactly what I want and her shipping is so fast!
 
I can't wait to cut into these adorable prints.  Aneela is having a little contest on her blog using Hello Petal.  Check it out!  I've decided to enter and already have a project in mind.  I've drafted up a pattern. Hopefully it works out!  I'll let you know!
 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Posie is one of my favourites. I think I may have to scoop up some of that hello petal too - I wonder what you are going to get up to with it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have drafted up a pattern which I'm making right now with different fabric to make sure I like it - only then will I cut into my Hello Petal! LOVE your courthouse steps!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete